Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Shamballa Bracelet - Disco Ball Bead Trend

Originally a trend amongst the men, the Shamballa Bracelet is one of the hottest hip hop accessories for 2011. These bracelets can be seen on celebs such as Lil Wayne (and his daughter Reginae') Jay Z, Rick Ross, and Lebron James. Dazzled and Fabulous will carry the trend for both the Ladies and the Fellas in the POParazzi Collection.Stay tuned. 




Visit www.DazzledandFabulous.com for the latest trends in Jewelry!

Dazzled and Fabulous! Because every woman make a statement.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

This bracelet is absolutely gorgeous - I definitely see why Lil Wayne and all the celebs are sporting this piece! =D Thanks for sharing! =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

Nekiah Torres said...

I love bracelets and this one is super cute! What is the price? Kiah

Dazzled and Fabulous said...

Hi Kiah,

That bracelet is $29.99, but I will carry some for $19.99.

Free shipping for the month of September with 5% off total!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Dazzled and Fabulous said...

Thx Kimberly, I will be adding 3 different colors to my inventory! I love them all myself!!!

BTW,love your blog!

Anonymous said...

This necklace is gorgeous! Like this find! x

Urban art + street fashion addict:
C.ULT FRIDAY.

Post a Comment