Monday, August 29, 2011

It's All About the Accessories Baby!

Dazzled and Fabulous has some new arrivals and will be adding items all week. Here is a sneak peek at a few things that are new for Tuesday 8/30...

Bold, unique,and on trend... These unique pieces are sure to steal the show.


From the Bold and the Beautiful Collection.




From the Feathered and Fancy Collection, limited stock!



Dazzled to go has been keeping me quite busy here lately and I luv it!!! I have to say thanks to the lovely ladies that have shown Dazzled love so far. I have been having the time of my life reading blog posts and seeing how stylish and beautiful you all are...  Most importantly, I appreciate the comments....
 
I have about 25 pieces new this week and will add more to the blog and the site tomorrow!!!

Until then...
Stay Dazzled and Fabulous!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the jewelry. The second one has a dzi bead feel. Love it.

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, that is some seriously incredible statement jewelry. I want it all! =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

Style Chic 360 said...

Thank you so much for adding my button!
You have some amazing jewelry!

Seventh Of July said...

wow these are really nice. I love the first one ;)

http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment